Libraries, Schools & Institutions
isubscribe is New Zealand's leading and most comprehensive online magazine subscription store with over 400 consumer, business, international and specialist titles on offer. Representing over 100 publishers, isubscribe has direct contractual relationships which means we offer the best prices and deliver the titles directly via New Zealand Post - saving time and money with up to 62% off retail prices.
isubscribe offers a unique corporate subscription service that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of public, state and institutional libraries. With a dedicated account manager and a unique library website, isubscribe offers a centralised service to manage all your magazine and newspaper subscriptions.
isubscribe currently services over 500 libraries globally, both tender and non-tender, and in some cases, on an ad-hoc basis.
Benefits of our Corporate Service
- We make it EASY - one point of contact, one invoice, one renewal
- Over 400 different New Zealand and international titles available
- Centralised service - no need to contact several different publishers
- NO Administration Fees
- NO Service Fees
- Tailored Quotes (Valid for 7 days)
- Invoice emailed within 24 hours of quote approval
- We save you time by doing the ordering, managing queries and follow up
- Renewal reminders sent out 2 months prior to the subscription's expiry
- All subscriptions are delivered by New Zealand Post
"I have been very impressed with the isubscribe Corporate Service. The Corporate Service has organised the subscription to our new magazines from the States and the UK that I wasn't able to find from the isubscribe website. The Corporate Service team have made the process so smooth and easy. The response time to any queries and request has been so prompt. Thank you so much for making my job easier for me."